Harry has a widely enjoyed / referenced public blog as well as a private blog distributed to clients.
His writing covers a broad spectrum, including but not limited to implementing effective strategy and intelligent tactics, participating actively in discussions about politics and democracy and encouraging people to serve others. Occasionally a piece of fiction or some other musing finds its way into his thought expressions as well!
His primary public blog can be found here. Below are some samples of Harry’s writing.
- From Bell Island to the Island of Manhattan (a presentation I made about my professional journey)
- The Reality of Statistical Improbability (understanding the impact of your choices)
- Strategy – Have You Hired a Million Monkeys? (establishing a focused strategy)
- Quantum Physics and Problem Solving (being an objective observer)
- The World As Seen By The Objective Observer (more thoughts on being an objective observer)
- Maximizing Potential – Avoiding Ask-Holes (building strong relationships)
- Strategy and Degrees of Insanity (effective vs. ineffective strategy)
- The Master of Distraction (an installment in the #1206 “fiction” series that can be found here)
- Solving Mysteries – The Direct Approach (getting to the point)
- Blood Donations and Life Connections (a musing about serving others)
- Asking Questions That Get Answered (a strategy musing)
- We Need More Selfishness (a musing about recharging)
- Life: Making Complexity Out of Simplicity (simplifying our approach to problems)
- Solving Puzzles – Follow the Breadcrumbs (understanding true cause and effect)
- Creating an Oprah Moment (embracing the unexpected)
- A User’s Guide to Passionate People (encouraging a passion-filled Life)
- I Met a Man on a Journey (thoughts on collaboration)