Harry’s strategic services are designed to help guide organizations through challenging human capital, business and technology transitions using predictable, measurable outcomes.
Harry provides corporate clients, ranging from startups to Fortune 25 CxOs, with strategy services in the following areas:
- Project Planning / Project Realignment with experience managing up to $20 million budgets
- Project / Change Management for new projects or inflight projects
- Team Building / Effectiveness Assessment / Retasking using a non-subjective, strengths-centric approach
- Leadership Mentoring including C-level support
- Due Diligence using a unique, non-subjective methodology to provide consistent evaluation of the current state of an organization in the areas of strategy, team effectiveness and technology adoption
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery / Emergency Preparedness using best-of-breed practices, frameworks, methodologies and technologies.
Best Practices Include But Are Not Limited To:
|Strategy Maps||Capabilities Analysis||Competitive Life Cycle Analysis|
|Porter Five Forces Analysis||Predictive Analytics||Data Envelopment Analysis|
|Diversification Matrices||Mind Maps||Cognitive Maps|