Harry has deep and broad business and technology experience in the following verticals: financial services (investment, commercial, institutional, retail), insurance (property, casualty and life), retail, predictive analytics (human capital optimization) and management consulting (public and private corporations). His consultant offerings include but are not limited to:
- Team leader / project manager of large and small teams, both centralized and distributed with large-scale budget experience.
- Process, methodology, architecture and strategy best practices – business and technology.
- Due diligence execution in the M & A space (for buyer and seller positions), IPO candidates and investors (angel, F & F, VC).
- IT application implementation, including architecture, design and management of complex, enterprise-wide applications.
- Predictive analytics in retail, aerospace and human dynamics.
- Data privacy, data security, regulation and compliance.
- Process and technology audits / recommendations.